11.27.2007

make throw pillows. check.

a very smart lady once told me *she posted it on her blog. so she really didn't tell me per se, but rather told everyone* to write things down on your to do list after finishing them. making your to do list look much more finished. well, i hate to do lists. i always have. those little empty boxes waiting to be checked off, just staring at you. mocking you. so, in the spirit of doing away with the silly expectations i put on myself, i have heeded this very smart lady's advice. even though there's a small voice in the back of my mind telling me that i should be doing something much more productive. you know, like cleaning my house, feeding my children, changing their diapers. things of that nature. but it's not on the list. that's why i spent saturday making these:

flourclothing throw pillows



No comments: